Thursday, November 28, 2013

Chinese Laundry Spring 2014 Collection - What to Expect This Coming Season

By Adriana Davalos

Being a shoe fanatic I was ecstatic to hear about my invitation to preview Chinese Laundry's Spring 2014 collection. Chinese Laundry is known for being Donald Trump's Miss Universe Pageant Official Shoe Sponsor and with my Miss California Latina State Pageant coming around the corner I thought this would be the perfect chance to get ideas of what type of fashion forward shoes would be perfect for my competition weekend.

Miss Los Angeles Latina 2013 and Journalist, Adriana Michelle 
Davalos in C.Luce for the preview
Arriving at the shoe previewing at Fingerprint Communications in Culver City, I noticed that Kristin Cavallari, former cast member of MTV The Hills Series and wife to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, is making waves with her partnership with the brand.
Kristin Cavallari collection
Cavallari's line includes pumps, flats, and booties in colors such as whites, reds, creams, blacks, blues, yellows, and taupes. Materials such as suedes, leathers, and  meshes conclude her Spring collection.

Chinese Laundry
The Copertina Colbat Blue suede pumps were the first to catch my attention and surprisingly, I ended leaving the collection preview with fabulous suede flats that fit me perfectly. Yes, a perfect pair of 5'1/2 Chinese Laundry's "Easy Does It" Black Suede Flats came home with me and even though I may not be able to compete in them during my pageant festivities, I can still wear them out for a day of shopping comfortably at The Grove.

"Easy Does It" Black Suede Flats
You can pick up your own Easy Does Its in colors of your choice and pair them with any outfit. Easy slip on and soft suede detail make this an ideal flat for work, brunch with your favorite girlfriends, or a day of shopping during this holiday season.
"Easy Does It" Black Suede Flats
Pair them with printed ankle length skinnies and an oversized sweater or with a pair of cuffed shorts and boyfriend blazer and you'll have the perfect 'Easy Does It' look any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Total Pageviews